Preschool / Girl
Delight your littles with a basket full of goodies they’ll be playing with long after the pumpkins start to rot.
This spooktacular basket, curated for preschool girls ages 2-4, includes:
- Only the cutest Candy Corn Cup by Packed Party you’ve ever laid eyes on. We may not all agree on whether Candy Corn belongs in your mouth or in the garbage, but we can all agree this cup is a showstopper for the fall!
- Autumn Silk & Wood Wand by Sarah Silks to wave in the autumn breeze, dance through the holidays, and anything her heart desires.
- Positively adorable Pumpkin Patch Bow by Golden Dot Lane to adorn even her head with fall follies. It’s the perfect accessory, easily clipping with a handy alligator clip and reusable every year until you cannot force her to wear bows anymore (we dread the day!).
- Sketch Pals Doodle Board—Felix the Fox by Boogie Board, perfect for keeping kids occupied and moms relaxed thanks to the magic of a special stylus and the ability to completely clear the screen with the press of a button. Plus, Felix clips to backpacks, lunchboxes, and more for endless portable possibilities.
- The ultimate bath upgrade—this Spooky Bath Bomb Bar in Electrified Juice by Feeling Smitten. She’ll delight in the scary good scent and the uniqueness of breaking this bar into pieces for multiple uses or one epic spooky bath!
Psssst, mama: we spared you the expense (and clutter!) of yet another Halloween bucket. Use your favorite one, or grab one of our favorites from this boo-tiful blog post.