Delight your littles with a basket full of goodies they’ll be playing with long after the pumpkins start to rot.
This spook-tacular basket, curated for toddlers ages 1-2, includes:
- The alternative to Halloween candy this year, aka a 3-pack of Scented Halloween Playdough by Primo that'll keep them occupied all SpOoKy SzN long. Don’t worry, mamas; this dough is non-toxic and contains color-safe ingredients.
- An unbelievably adorable hardback book, Our Little Adventures To the Farmers Market, to celebrate the fall season without all the tacky book covers (it makes great decor, too!). Plus, you’ll teach your littles about friendship and kindness with this charming tale!
- Beeswax Crayons by ecokids to create some refrigerator-worthy art to share with all the grandparents in your life this fall. These crayons are all-natural, eco-friendly, and carefully blended to provide rich color for many masterpieces.
- Honeydew Gel by Dabble & Dollop to take your suds to another level during bathtime. This delightful concoction is giving MVP, since it’s a magical 3-purpose concoction—bubbles, body wash, and shampoo. Plus, it’s dye-free, dermatologist-tested, and certified tear-free. What more could you ask for?
- Boo-boo-healing Monster Bravery Badges by Welly to really bring this whole Halloween thing full circle. This pack of 24 adorable fabric bandages will keep you prepared for any unexpected falls this…fall.
Psssst, mama: we spared you the expense (and clutter!) of yet another Halloween bucket. Use your favorite one, or grab one of our favorites from this boo-tiful blog post.